A-Z Bookish Survey Tag



I saw the A-Z Bookish Survey Tag on The Perpetual Page-Turner's blog and thought it looked like fun ... So, let's do this!

*Seeing as how this is already a pretty long tag, I'll be keeping my answers short and sweet :) 


Author you've read the most books from:


Kelley Armstrong

Best sequel ever:

This is an impossible question!! Hmmm... Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) - Sarah J. Mass

Currently reading:

My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1) - Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows

Drink of choice while reading:

Whisky. Just joking, it's tea :)

E-reader or physical book:

Physical book - Hands down!!

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high-school:

Derek Souza from The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong 
Quiet, awkward, strong, and smart.

Glad you gave this book a chance:

Only Ever Yours - Louise O'neil - It has an odd cover, and it was kind of turning me off of it - but I'm glad I read it, turned out to be one of my favorites!

Hidden gem book:

Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1) - Cate Teirnan  This is a series that I hardly ever hear any one talk about. I picked it up on a whim, and I loved it. I think it was amazing, and you should check it out! ;)

Important moment in your reading life:

Discovering BookTube, Bookstagram, and Book Bloggers.
Starting this blog!! 

Just finished:

Between the Blade and the Heart  (Valkyrie #1) - Amanda Hocking

Kinds of books you won't read:

Huh... There aren't too many genres that I won't read. I am not a huge Western fan, although I might pick up Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely, only because it is also sci-fiction. 

Longest Book you've read:

Gone with the Wind - Margaret Mitchell -  1037 pages.

Major book hangover because of:

The Black Witch (The Black Witch Chronicles #1) -Laurie Forest 

Number of bookcases you own:

Right now two... my books are EVERYWHERE!! Piles on the floor, Piles on the dresser, Piles in the living room .. Oi, getting new shelves soooon!!

One book you have read multiple times:

There are a few books that I like to read each year, but the one I re-read the most is Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - J.K. Rowling. There is just a special kind of magic in that book, and every time I read it it makes me feel happy <3

Preferred place to read:

Curled up on the couch or tucked snug in my bed ;)

Quote that inspires/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:

 It's got to be a Harry Potter quote!! Where the magic begins :)
"They heard the click of the mail slot and flop of letters on the doormat. 
"Get the mail, Dudley," said Uncle Vernon from behind his paper. 
"Make Harry get it."
"Get the mail, Harry."
"Make Dudley get it."
"Poke him with your Smelting stick, Dudley." 

J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Reading regret:

I don't really have any reading regrets :/ ... How about, I regret lending books out when the person doesn't return them >:(

Series you've started and need to finish (all books are out in the series):

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) - Deborah Harkness - I still need to read The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3)

Three of your all time favorite books:

1. Finnikin of the Rock (Lumantere Chronicles #1) - Merlina Marchetta
2. Obsidion (Lux #1) - Jennifer L. Armentrout  
3. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) - Kristin Cashore
And obviously Harry Potter, but I feel that's a given :D

Unapologetic fangirl for:

Grisha Verse, Harry Potter, Lux, Throne of Glass... Oi, there are SO MANY more too!!

Very excited for this release, more than all the others:

The Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1) - Tomi Adeyemi & The Iron Flower (The Black Witch Chronicles #2) - Laurie Forest

Worst bookish habit:

Folding corners... ya, I do it :/

X marks the spot. Start at the top left of your book shelf and name the 27th book:

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's daughter #1) - Megan Shepherd

Your latest book purchace:

Indigo had a buy 3, get 1 free sale, so... 
My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1) - Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows 
Flashfall (Flashfall #1)- Jenny Moyer 
Akata Witch (Akata Witch #1) - Nnedi Okorafor  
Between the Blade and the Heart  (Valkyrie #1) - Amanda Hocking

ZZZ -snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY too late):

I was up pretty late last night, giggling away, reading My Lady Jane!! It is too funny!

Well, that was fun!!
Want to join in?
Pick the letter that your name (or blog name) starts with and answer in the comments!! 

Comments

Popular Posts